Thursday, July 3, 2014

A tribute to Sienna Miller as Nikki

When I first saw Alfie (you know, the movie with Jude Law when he was still hot) all those years ago, the one thing I never forgot was how gorgeous and perfect Sienna Miller was. She's a perfect Nikki. I love the way she looks in this particular movie. I swear, if someone granted me a wish that would allow me to take someone else's appearance, it would be hers. I don't mean to drool or anything, but come on guys, how is it even possible to look thàt good? If you're a girl and you refuse to admit that: honey, please get out of your hate corner and get over yourself, we all know you're lying if you deny it.


Sigh.

I should get bangs. Note to self: don't get bangs, it looks like shit. Don't do it. Just don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment