Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Squat 'till you drop


My friends recently dragged me along to an afrogym session, and I must admit: I'm hooked. I've never done sports, and I never felt the need to go to the gym. I'm probably one of the laziest persons out there. But no more! Afrogym made me realize how good it feels to exercise. (Safe to say I'm getting a subscription next week).

I'm almost 23 and I realized I'll never be as fit as I am now. If I want to get in shape and remain that way, now's the time to do it. So I'll continue to attend afrogym, but I'm also doing a 30 day squat challenge. Squats are perfect for getting toned legs and an ass to die for, which is exactly what I want. I found a schedule online and I'm determined to stick to it. Killer body, here I come!

Check out this link to learn the proper way to do squats:  The perfect squat



Uhm, what's afrogym?
It's an innovative and easy-to-learn dance style with numerous variations that combines physical exercises, dance and African rhythms. It helps you lose weight and strengthen your body. During the classes they focus on a warming-up & one choreography where they work the buttocks, thighs, hips, calves, hamstrings and many other muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment