Tuesday, April 15, 2014

CHUBBY STICK LOVE

Thanks to my sister, I am now aware of the fact that there is such thing as a chubby stick. What's that you say? Oh, it's only the best invention ever. A chubby stick is a moisturizing lip color balm created by Clinique. So it's a lipstick and lip balm combined. Which is great news, because I'm one of those unlucky people with dry lips and an addiction to lip balm. So whenever I put on lipstick, it just looks dry and crumbled after a mere hour. But no more, I can finally put on a color without looking dehydrated! Yes! YES!


There are two different versions of the Chubby Stick: the 'normal' one ("Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm", see image below) and the more intense one that brings out a stronger color ("Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm", see image above). I purchased "Curviest Caramel" from the intense line and it's amazing. (I sound a bit crazy, I know, but I really love it. Obviously.)


No comments:

Post a Comment