Thursday, June 5, 2014

Hey guys, it's Kendall Jenner for Interview Magazine

So here are the shots of Kendall Jenner posing for Interview Magazine. She's flawless. Say whatever you want about the Kardashians, but Kendall's definitely model material and I absolutely envy her beauty. Seriously, how can you look that good all the time? Are you even human? Stupid perfect genes. It's ridiculous. (Oh, the photographer is Mikael Jansson by the way)


I mean.. LOOK AT HER. This is just depressing. It even made me consider going back to being a brunette for a while (but then I realized it wouldn't really make a difference and I'd probably regret it instantly causing me to hide in a cave until I'm decent again. Then again: I'm alréady kinda a cavewoman, so why not. It's 5 o'clock and I'm still sitting in my pyjama looking like a hobo. Point made). Anyway, this isn't about me, it's about Kendall. Let's take a look at some more photo's of this perfect creation. Try not to cry. Maybe get a hold of some ice-cream.


Hahaha

I'm never going outside again.

No comments:

Post a Comment