Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Shorty problems #1

Read an article online that states all the quotes short people (Don't you dare say "little people", I'll hunt you down and punch you in the stomach) just never want to hear, but unfortunately most people say them anyway. All the time. And I must say, I've probably experienced every single quote on that horrible list. Here's my top 5.


1) "Wow, you're short!" - Thank you so much for pointing that out, never noticed!
2) "-How tall are you actually? -(insert answer here) - Really? Wow you're like a midget or something!" - First of all, I'm not a midget. Second, you're offending me. Sure I'm short, but I'm not thàt short. I'm not telling you your ass could rip your skirt if you bend over, right? Let's give it a try, just to give you an example: "How big is your butt? Really? Wow it's amazing your clothes haven't ripped yet!". See what I just did there? Yeah. Shut up.
3) "You're really gorgeous! Too bad you can never be a model.. you know, because you're tiny." - That's like giving a compliment, and crushing a potential dream right afterwards. Just to make sure nobody gets their hopes up. It's a compliment and a diss in one sentence. I'm sorry I guess?
4) "Can I see your ID miss?" - Really? REALLY? I'm 23! TWENTY-THREE! How can you possibly mistake me for someone at least five years younger than that? Ugh. (Although I'm gonna like this one when I'm 30. Or 40. I'll probably hug you if you think I'm younger then.)
5) "You're so easy to lean on." Literally. Yeah sure, use my head/shoulders as an armrest, it's fine, totally not annoying. Oh, leaning on me ànd talking to the person standing behind me? Sure go ahead, I'll just pretend I'm invisible and stand here awkwardly.

No comments:

Post a Comment