Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A very Kolorful Kesha

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I honestly think Kesha (I refuse to put that stupid $-symbol in her name) looks amazing sporting rainbow colored hair. I know, I'm shocked too. Nobody looks good with rainbow hair, yet somehow... She does? What world are we living in? What the hell is going on?



Not only that, but she even managed to look more decent than ever before. I'm not saying it's a great outfit, but hey, it's better than usual. She normally looks like she just walked out of bed after a drunk night out. A very, very drunk night out. The kind of night after which you don't even bother to take your make-up of, so you kinda look like a crazy raccoon when you wake up. But to get back to my point: I really like her face and hair. Maybe she has a new make-up artist. Whatever it is, kudos to her! In my humble opinion, she looks fierce. 


Yeah, it's ok if you don't agree with me.
I get it.

Images: FayesVision/WENN/Getty Images/Michael Kovac

No comments:

Post a Comment