Monday, October 28, 2013

Time for beauty rituals

I don't like spending time cleansing my face and applying all sorts of creams. I have a habit of simply removing my make-up and go to bed. Sometimes I can't even get myself to do that, which forces me to wake up looking like a panda. I promised myself I'd start taking better care of my skin and face when I turned 18. And then that number turned into 20. 21. 22. You get the point. But no more! If I want to look decent when I'm older, it's time to take action. From now on I follow a 5 step-plan when I wake up and a 4 step-plan before going to bed. What's 5 minutes of my time if it makes my skin happy?

Starting the day:
1# wash face with water
2 # wash face gently - "Louis Widmer: Facial Wash Gel"
3# apply day-cream - "Clarins: Daily Energizer Cream-Gel"
4# apply eye-cream - "Clarins: Eye Contour Gel (Puffiness, dark circles)"
5# make-up time

Ending the day: (using the same products as mentioned above)
1# remove make-up
2# wash face with water
3# wash face gently
4# apply night-cream (Also the "Clarins: Daily Energizer Cream-Gel")

Why I use these brands: They're good. Really good. It's day 2 and my skin feels great. The Clarins day-cream doesn't make my skin greasy, therefore I don't get pimples. Some creams give me acne, but this one manages to hydrate my skin without those bad side effects. And the Louis Widmer Gel is dermatologically tested and makes my skin ubersoft. Besides, it's from Switserland. (Yes, that is a valid argument)


No comments:

Post a Comment