Monday, October 21, 2013

Let's focus on Dr. Avery

Yeah I know, he's a fictional character, but who gives a shit. Honestly, I could look at that face (now I'm just being polite) all day. Visiting a hospital would be so much nicer if doctors actually looked like this. I'd probably get random check-ups weekly. Maybe monthly, I'm not a stalker.

 
 
Jackson Avery is played by Jesse Williams in the tv-series Grey's Anatomy:  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0413573/
 
Williams is happily married by the way. Of course he is. He's probably as charming as he looks. Oh, did I mention they're expecting a baby too? Some people just have it all. It's so unbelievably perfect it makes me laugh and wanna eat ice-cream all day whilst frantically petting my dogs. 
 
 
hahaha
I'm okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment